Certificate in Business Administration
* Course prices displayed are for a single semester and exclude functional fees
The Certificate in Business Administration is a Two Years’ programme designed to provide students with foundation skills used in the general management of a business enterprise for graduate or have extensive business experience. It exposes students to a range of management skills that are useful to succeed in the current business environment.
- Understand management processes in organizations, in the private and public sectors;
- Acquire knowledge of theoretical, conceptual and ethical issues applying to business processes;
- Identify the factors influencing the business market place and be able to explain the benefits of efficient and effective business administration
- Acquire book keeping and communication skills necessary for administering the business functions in the work place.
By the end of the programme, students will be able to;
- Take up appointments at supervision and managerial levels in production, personnel, finance, general office, industrial relations and research departments;
- Address business management issues, select and apply relevant methodologies and devise appropriate plans;
- Analyse the business environment information and adopt innovative approaches to the development of business plans;
- Undertake further studies in business administration.
- Direct Entry: Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least one principal pass and two subsidiary passes or its Equivalent.
- Mature Age Entry: Mature Age Entrance Examinations Certificate awarded to a person aged at least 25 years and has passed with at least 50% marks. For purposes of admission, the Mature Age Entrance Certificate shall be valid for no more than two years. The mature age entry examinations centre must have been authorized by NCHE
- Certificate Entry: A certificate in any related field of study or its equivalent from a recognized institution,
The National Council shall determine qualifications equivalent to Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) as for Higher Education in consultation with the Uganda National Examinations Board.
Award / Certification
The institution’s Academic Board, upon satisfaction that the standard required under relevant regulations for the award of a Certificate in Business Administration has been attained by the Candidate in the instruction examinations shall be recommended for the award.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Years
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes